Sunday, September 19, 2010

Bacon Wrap Portuguese Chicken

Today I went to Queen Victoria Market and bough some fresh chicken breast fillets, so I decided to make something different tonight - Bacon Wrap Portuguese Chicken. It's really easy to do it and it tasted so good.

 



Ingredients: 
500g               Chicken breast fillets (slice them, as picture shown)
10 pieces         Bacon

Marinade: 
3 Tsp        Portuguese Chicken Sauce (you can actually buy that in Woolworths)
1 Tsp        Chinese cooking wine 
                 (it's up to you whether to add it or not, I personally like to add it for most of my cooking)
1 tsp         Sesame oil
Some        Black pepper

Method: 

1. Marinade the chicken slices for 20 mins. 
2. Pre-heat the oven with 200 degree for 15 mins. 
3. Wrap the chicken slices with Bacon. (see photo above)
4. Put into oven with 180 degree for 25 mins. 
5. Done! Serve hot!

I stir-fry some zucchini (I love zucchini )with some salt and black pepper. Done! That is my dinner. Isn't it easy? I am sure everyone can do it. Actually, you can serve with salad. 




No comments:

Post a Comment