Sunday, September 12, 2010

Fall in love with cooking

I am so addicted to cooking since I moved to Australia. It might be the reason that I have more time to be at home or I am inspired by all the lovely kitchenware and fresh ingredients. One of my favorite shop to go now is kitchenware shop, I can spend 30mins there looking around and I will be so happy, and my favorite show to watch is the cooking show.

Yesterday, we had a late lunch at 2pm then a tea break at 4pm. We were so full for dinner, so I decided to have light salad for our dinner. I used the balsamic vinegar that I bought from the Italian shop for our salad dressing.  It was really good and refreshing!

Chocolate Sundae & Dark Chocolate Mocha Frappe for our tea break
 
Barramundi Fish & Tiger Prawn Salad 

Dressing: 
3 Tsp balsamic vinegar or to your taste (you can add more if like it sour)
2 Tsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Salt, to your taste
Black Pepper, to your taste
I suggest to put some garlic, crushed, it will make the taste much different. 

No comments:

Post a Comment