Friday, September 24, 2010

My Cappuccino!

Australians are serious about their coffee and very particular about their beans and their taste. I am not addicted to coffee but I do love drinking coffee sometimes. Having seen people making good coffee in the cafe, I also want to make one for myself or for my friends. So I decided to learn the Barista skill. Some people may be confused about Barista, and ask what that is. A Barista is the person who makes the espresso based coffees by extraction from the beans using an espresso machine.

Here it is, my first Cappuccino! I didn't put a lot of chocolate on top for this one. :p

Looking good, isn't it? Standing in front of the Espresso Coffee Machine for 5 hours, I made over 50 cups of coffees including Flat White, Short Black/Espresso, Long Black, Caffe latte, Macha Coffee, Piccolo latte during the courses. It was really fun and enjoyable. Now I got my Barista Certificate and I am the BARISTA! The next thing I am going to do is to buy a Espresso Coffee Machine for myself so that I can make my own signature coffee at home! hahaha...

No comments:

Post a Comment