Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Life is Short, Treasure Every Second!

It's been a long time that I haven't updated my blog. Sorry....just because I had been too busy.

Time is flying. Thinking back to the time when we just stepped into 2009, now is already in March. Can you believe? So perhaps one day when we wake up, after twinkling our eyes then it's already end of the Year! *Sigh*

Suddenly, I feel that life is short, our time is limited. We must treasure every second, treasure what we have got and do what we want to do! Otherwise, we might regret one day!

Although Valentine's Day has just gone, it's never too late to say 'Happy Valentine's Day' to all in loved couples, because if two people are truly in love, every day is Valentine's day!
OK, finally I want to share some photos which taken on my Valentin's day.

Cheers!!!!

Our Starters....Yummy....


Our Main Courses

Dessert!

Honey & Me


No comments:

Post a Comment