Tuesday, March 10, 2009

A Delicious Seafood Dinner @ Unique Seafood Restaurant

Last Sunday, We had a delicious dinner @ Unique Seafood Restaurant. As the name indicates, the varieties of seafood are uniquely extensive and also expensive too..haha...

Let see the photos.

Unique Seafood @ 5 Persiaran Lagoon Sunway, Ipoh, Perak.

This is my favorite, Spider Crab. We ordered one big spider crab, then cooked in two different ways. one is stir fry ginger and onion with crab, another one is salt and pepper crab. Yummy!!! Since I was busy eating it, so I didn't have time to take the photos to show you. sorry lo..xixi..

Scotland Clams.

This is the cooked one. Cooked with mince garlic and rice noodle. Delicious!!!!

This fish is called 'Thai Sing Ban' if I am not wrong. The fish meat taste is very nice and fresh. You cannot compare with those frozen fish from Pasar.

Oyster. RM 7.5/each. I have no comment for this dish as I am not a fan of raw oyster. xixi.....

Geoduck.

Snow Crab. The whole crab is in white.

The Lobster. We didn't order it because uncle said the lobsters were not big enough. so we had fresh water prawn instead.
Finally, the meal cost about RM 1,275. I don't know if you are a fans of seafood, but you can go and try. Why not?


No comments:

Post a Comment