Sunday, November 30, 2008

Want to Catch Someone's Attention?

It's a very common sense that all girls want to draw people's attention while they are walking in the street. How? It's your eyes! Eye is 'The window of our soul'. So it will automatically draw people's attention if you've got beautiful big eyes. If your eyes are not big enough, don't worry! Nothing is impossible!

Have you ever thought about using fake lashes to enhance your eyes attraction? Try it! You will get a fabulous look in no time!

Here are the tips to do it:
  1. Brush your lashes to keep them neatly groomed.
  2. Trim the lashes so they look more natural. Apply eyelash by gluing from one end to the other and then below, so it'll be less runny.
  3. Pick your lashes with a tweezers then slowly place them as close to your lash line as possible.
  4. Press the lashes down and wait for a few seconds until the glue has dried out. This is to make sure your lashes stay in place.
  5. Use mascara to add more volume then enhance your brows to draw more attention.
Voila! It's done! Isn't it that easy?

6 comments:

  1. I love the feather like eyelashes. Do u know where to get it? I wanted to buy it in HK the other day but couldn't find it :-(.

    ReplyDelete
  2. um. you like the feather one ah?
    sure you can buy it in HK. Have you tried the shop called 'SASA' or 'Bonjour'?
    Actually, there are lots of cosmetics shops in HK. Anyway, If you really like it then I try to buy it for you next time when I go back to HK.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went to SASA at TST recently but they don't have it there. Haven't look in Bonjour. I saw it online that it costs around £4-£5 here in UK. Thought it can be cheaper in HK. When is your next trip to HK?

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh. recently? seems that you are traveling to HK quite often. um...I have to look around and see first. My next trip to HK? It's CNY. how about you? when you going again?

    ReplyDelete
  5. My new job allows me to travel to HK and other asean countries more often these days :-). I got addicted to the mango pudding at shi liu san you took me last time and I went to have them everyday when I was in HK the other day. hahaha... I think my next trip will be in Febuary.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW, That is nice! You traveling a lot. I wish I could do that! so have you decided to stay in the UK permanently? By the way, when are you coming back to Malaysia for holiday?Don't forget to let us know. BTW, I am wishing you a Merry Xmas!

    ReplyDelete