Sunday, November 16, 2008

Penang Bridge-International Marathon!

Today,16th November,2008, It's the Penang Bridge International Marathon. More than 20,000 people attended to this big event. Of course I won't miss that!! Although I did not join full or half Marathon, I joined the 15km fun run. It was really fun and also memorable, because this is my first time to attend International Marathon.

The full marathon started at 3am, the half marathon for men started at 4:30am, half marathon for women started at 5am. Fun run started at 6:30am.

I know how good my stamina is, so I did not expect I would complete the 15km and get the certificate. In fact, I did it! Bravo!!!!!!

My whole body especially my legs are full of pain now. haha...Anyway, I won't forget today!

Last year, the Kenya man won the full marathon medal. Who is the winner of this year? Let's wait for tomorrow's newpaper!

At the starting point

Running on the Penang Bridge

Finally finished my Run, with my certificate! Yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment