Monday, September 14, 2009

Dining@32 Mansion

We went to 32 Mansion for dinner on Sunday night to celebrate my 2X birthday. haha...I am a year older now. :-(

I think everyone in Penang should know 32 Mansion and also noted of its cozy atmosphere and tasty food. This restaurant is set by the sea and is a mansion that holds its own, even against the famed E & O Hotel that happens to be just a stone's throw away.

The night view of Thirty-two Mansion.

I ordered the set dinner, It came with salad, soup of the day, a main course, dessert and coffee or tea. This is the piquant salad with spicy lemongrass vinaigrette!

These were our soups! I think you should try the Creamy Crab Soup as it is really tasty! It had very strong crab meat taste. Yummy!!!!!!!Strongly recommended!


My main course: 6-spice marinated bbq chicken with buttered rice timbale

My hubby's choice: New Zealand Steak with black pepper sauce. I like it a lot, really tasty! You should try it if you like black pepper! :-)

Finally, it's dessert time! Since this was to celebrate my birthday, in accordance with usual practice, I should make a birthday wish lor! haha.....To be honest, this cake is delicious! It's called Austria Coffee cake! I don't think so you can try it or buy it outside of any bakery stores (including Secret Receipt). We like it very much!

3 comments:

  1. Happy birthday! Where's keng woo? I don't see him around. (I think that's the bad part of being a photographer) *wink.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha...Yeah, being a photographer is not good sometimes. Actually, I do have one photo with Keng Woo which taken by the waiter, however, it was too blur. :( so what can we do? haha...wish you were there to take for us lor!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOl. I'll be spoiling your dinner! You don't want to wish for that. ;)

    ReplyDelete