Thursday, May 7, 2009

Redang Island - Day 3

It's our last day in Redang, our flight was 16:15, so in order to catch the flight, we need to take the 12pm ferry from Redang to KT Jetty.

Hubby got up early to take the sunrise photo. but I think it's a little bit too late already as you can see in the photo. haha...He should have got up half an hour earlier.

Another sunrise photo, ai...It's pity that I was not there with him. I was sleeping and could not even wake up....haha.... Otherwise, it would have been an unforgettable mement if I walked with hubby holding hands in the beach. hehe.....

See, I was sleeping on the net. It's very comfortable. Really, I don't want to leave.....xixi...

Finally, we arrived at KT Jetty after 2 hours ferry from Redang. This is the ferry provided by our hotel. See the logo , Laguna Redang Island Resort(****Stars).

OK, journey ended. When would be my next? and Where?

No comments:

Post a Comment