Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Redang Island - Day 2: Snorkeling Trip

It was a wonderful experience for me! Honestly, this is my first time to go snorkeling. I was so excited about it, also, I was a little bit nervous too since I can not swim.
We got our masks and life jackets ready, at the beginning I was a bit scared to jump into the water, however, once I was into the water and saw such beautiful coral and fishes. I know it worth!
We spent most of time on snorkeling, morning part from 9:30am till 11:30am, then afternoon part from 3:00pm till 4:30pm. Although we were tired, we did enjoy it and had a good time under the water. hehe.........

Yeah! We are ready to go!

me and Katie

Underwater world! How amazing it is! There are so many fishes around me, I did try to touch them, however, I did not even touch one of them! :-( Perhaps they are afraid of me! haha

With hubby, kissing under the water!

No comments:

Post a Comment