Sunday, November 1, 2009

Mean Machines 2009 !

Yesterday, I went to see the mean machines 2009 in Juru, Auto City. This event is organized every year in Penang.At this event, you can see the meanest modified car. However, this year is a little bit disappointing me. The mean machines models are under my expectation and also not so many nice modified cars too.

Nice car, so of course I had to snap a photo! :P

This car is nice too! I like the way the owner modified the car. Have you noticed the sport rims?very special and with lots of blink blink diamonds on! haha...

At last, it's kelisa modified car! Recently, I bought a kelisa car for myself. So when I saw this modified car at the event, I was so excited because I didn't know it also can be modified like that! haha... now I am thinking of to modify my kelisa too. Of course I won't copy this concept with all 'LOUIS VUITON' logo on the car. :p

I am so sorry that I didn't upload any model photos here as it's more enjoyable seeing nice cars than the models.

No comments:

Post a Comment