Sunday, August 23, 2009

Snorkeling at Pulau Payar

Last Saturday, my family and I went to Payar Island for snorkeling. Payar Island is situated in the northern part of the Straits of Malacca, near Kuala Kedah and thirty kilometers south of Pulau Langkawi.

A night before, I was worrying about the weather, but thanks God, the weather was fantastic on Saturday. We had a relaxing and wonderful trip there.

There is no restaurant or hotel in Pulau Payar, so we did bring some snacks, food and drinks with us.

After about 2 hours ferry from Penang, we finally arrived at Pulau Payar.

The views of Pulau Payar

These two little are so lovely, they were playing on the beach, my honey cannot stop to snap a photo from them.

My little Cousin - 'Panda', Guess what does he look like?

Baby Shark feeding.

Can you see the baby sharks?

My honey, what was he doing?

Thousands of fishes under the water.

Actually, my hubby loves scuba-diving, he has asked me many times to get the diving license with him, so that we can do scuba-diving together. However, I am still not brave enough to do this as I will be very scared while under the deep sea. haha...

3 comments:

  1. wow...I miss beaches so much. We(seon, may) went there few years back. It was fun! Not to mention the Thai food, they are good as well. Went to the beach, and got my sole ripped by a smashed beer bottle.

    Looks like someone ought to clean up the beach more often!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, I heard that you, May and Seon went there before.Did you go on the platform? We didn't because we would like to stay at the beach and relax.

    we did bring some soft drinks but not beer lo as we didn't want to get drunk at the beach! haha...
    Suddenly, I have an idea, may be you can bring wine with you next time. It would be a different experience though, tasting wine by the beach. :p

    you are right, someone should take action to clean up the beach more often. as for us, we also have the responsibility to keep the beach clean,don't we?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha. we didn't went to the platform as well. Drunk in the island. funny as hell. Later you can't catch the last ship back to the mainland. LOL

    ReplyDelete