Tuesday, June 30, 2009

‘Are You Hot Enough?’ Mikaela Banes look-a-like contest

Are you a big fans of Transformers? Have you watched the Transformers II, 'Revenge of the Fallen'? If you have watched the Transformers I, then you should notice the hottest girl in the movie called Mikaela Banes (Actress Megan Fox).

Last weekend, there was a ‘Are You Hot Enough?’ Mikaela Banes look-a-like contest in Queensbay Mall. So I went there for hot models photo shoot, using my Panasonic Lumix FZ-28. haha...


She is the Winner, Do you think she looks like Mikaela Banes?For me, I like her a lot, she is so friendly and hot, just like Mikaela Banes! haha

The runner-up
Actually, there were about 15 models attended this contest, you can see how hot they are from the photos, however, if you were watching their live posing, you would have become like him! NOSE BLEEDING! :P

This is one of our friend, taking photo with the winner! Can you see the model's reaction?How funny that is!
This is my first time to do model shooting, using my new camera. I know it's not as good as those DSLR camera, but I believe any cameras can take a good picture as long as we use our heart to take that photo.

Ok, I think that is it. If I have time, I will upload some more photos about the Transformers convention at Queensbay mall. The model this time would be the Transformer toys!

2 comments: