Saturday, December 20, 2008

Fashion of the Week!

Sorry for not update my blog recently. I have been so busy with my work and family stuffs.

Today is weekend, so I have a little bit time, so I want to share with you some fashion clothes which I think is nice. However, if you don't like it. It's OK. :-) This is only my point of view.

Fashion Open back Top, Black color, Buckle details at back. If you think you are a fashion girl, then this is a must have item in your wardrobe. You can wear with long sleeves shirts in winter or short sleeves shirts / vests in summer.

Styling Overall Crop. This is what I bought recently. I love it so much. Very fashionable and adorable. The good thing is: The belt is also included. so nice!!!

4 comments:

  1. I like the first one. where can i get them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The clothes are made in Taiwan and I bought them in Malaysia. You wanna buy too?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't I get it online?

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah. actually you can buy it online. however, I think they only deliver to Malaysia and Singapore only. I am not sure about UK. go and check out this website: http://www.annyee.com.my/index.php

    ReplyDelete